Aug 10, 2020
- Jake messed up his recording, so it sounds like he literally phoned it in. He is very sorry.
- Where do you put clothes that are in active service?
- How the star system of hotels should work
- Jake hates Eastenders
- The <portal> element → https://goo.gle/3ihojWy
- The session history traversal bit of the spec →...
Jul 9, 2020
- Surma’s photo challenge: https://www.instagram.com/p/CBTiwExnIe6/
- https://web.dev/live happened!
- Jake's image compression talk → https://goo.gle/2NZ4erd
- Jake & Jason write build plugins → https://goo.gle/2CajSNF
- https://tooling.report goes live!
- webpack's weird behaviour with entry points →...
May 8, 2020
- The Count from Sesame Street swearing → https://goo.gle/3ftsgqL (warning: silly/rude)
- Ofcom research into broadcast swearing → https://goo.gle/2A9xM1B (warning: lots of really bad language) (bigger warning: PDF)
- Banned word list read by a computer → https://goo.gle/2SNkgat (warning: lots of really...
Apr 30, 2020
Jake injured himself playing games.
Jake also has a stupid cat.
By the way, skip to 22 mins if you don't care about all that.
Writing a Countdown solver → https://goo.gle/2SkHtk2
Here's the game show → https://goo.gle/3bPo1DM
Here's the C++ solution → https://goo.gle/2VRzoFP
Jake's unappreciated audio blog post...
Apr 15, 2020
Phil and Jack from fishandscripts.com are still lingering around. We chat about:
Fustractions with punctuality.
Phil's time website → https://goo.gle/34Cb3pW
Frances on naming PWAs → https://goo.gle/3cgkfTu
Jen's new job.
Surma's WebXR experiment → https://goo.gle/3adpDp2
Transferring data between workers and...